What is Your Online Marketing Strategy?
90% of all sales begin with a search on the web, and Small Business Analytics of Texas answers the tough questions, like:
- What is your company focus?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- How do you get more customers?
- Why should they buy what you’re selling?
- What problem does it solve for them?
- How much should you charge?
- What should your sales process be?
- How do you reduce the cost to obtain a customer?
- What other markets can you explore?
SBATX Offers Expert Business Consultation!
We help startups and small businesses improve their operating income and manage their online marketing strategies. We understand that every business is unique. You are the expert in what you sell, we are the experts in how you can sell it. We have helped past clients increase their sales by 10 times the previous number. We have taken tiny 1-2 customer per month proprietorships and turned them into international standards of excellence. We have helped past clients raise their bottom line by over $4 Million dollars. And we’ve done it all in mere months.
Without Sales, There is no Business!
Small Business Analytics of Texas focuses on increasing your sales through a combination of methods, including:
- Professional Web Design to showcase your offerings
- Google SEO to improve your page ranking
- Social Marketing to build your brand online
- Promotional Materials to build your brand offline
- Six Sigma and Lean Six to improve net income
- Expert Tax Advice to reduce payments and increase returns
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to organize clients
- Net Promoter Score to improve customer satisfaction and experience
- Market Research to increase your customer base
Stop Losing Time and Money!
Over two-thirds of your time is probably spent chasing customers to get that sale, and the rest of the time is spent playing catchup on the actual work to be done. Small Business Analytics of Texas is your way to get that time back and let an expert handle the marketing instead. Time is money. Let us spend time on improving your sales, so that you can spend time fulfilling them.